Hands In Technology (HIT), a technology company, has launched its new fitness at work app called ‘Office Hours’ that could help employees live a non-sedentary lifestyle at work.
This technology start-up has developed a product that enables employees to exercise during their working hours at their places of work, thereby improving their overall fitness.
Want to stay healthy at the Workplace, office, or Home? OFFICE HOURS APP on APPLE / GOOGLE provides you with a perfect blend of casual exercises with periodic reminders to help you stay fit.
A sedentary lifestyle involves too much sitting, which can harm you in ways unknown to you. According to recent studies, too much sitting can be bad for your health, even if you exercise regularly. People who have a sedentary lifestyle face a higher risk of chronic diseases and death than people who spend more time on their feet. A sedentary lifestyle leads to weight gain that opens a gateway for serious pathologies. High blood pressure, obesity, diabetes, high cholesterol, stroke, depression, anxiety, cardiac diseases, and many other health hazards come along the still routine that involves lying around and staying idle.
With the help of our expert panel of Physiotherapists, we have designed a dynamic algorithm that will require your basic information such as Gender, Profession, working hours, working position. We shall recommend four sets of exercises/stretches to be done daily on analysing this data.
In addition to this, you will have access to isometric exercises and specific exercises for pain areas.
A process (algorithm) is then applied with a particular set of rules to give you only four exercises a day while you are at work.
App Features :
* Personalised exercises for each user
* Recommended four simple, unique and different exercises each day to keep you FIT
* Recommendations based on the input given by the user regarding Working Hours,
* Working Profession, Working position and Gender.
* Stand-Up Reminders
* Multiple calculators and Reminders to keep track of your calorie and water intakes
* Log water intake
* Log Food and Food suggestions with Calorie count
* Explore the Workout Section to access specific exercises per your pain area or available body parts.
* Calorie burn calculator with Sitting & standup difference in calories
* Step count – Log Steps and distance while running / walking
* Simplest interface of any fitness app in the App Store
* Identify your pain area and get a customised exercise routine around it
* Add your own routines and easily choose between them
* Detailed exercise instructions with a growing library of animated videos
* Advanced Statistics show your personal records and progression
* Built-in Auto Countdown Timer to help record rest breaks
* Automatically back up your data with Cloud Sync!
* Built-in body measurements tracker to record your weight and other vitals, with support for Apple Health
* Fully-featured Apple Watch app to log workout with or without your iPhone
* Widget for your iPhone to give you quick access to daily exercises
We know that you have a busy schedule, so we want you to get the most out of your workout and in the shortest amount of time. We hope that you will be able to utilise our app to your full potential and see the results you are looking for! If you would like to learn more, please visit our website at officehoursapp.com
Download the app and enjoy the trial version, which has a Tailored made set of exercises for each user through AI & Algorithm.
Office Hours app on Apple: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/id1508343599
Office Hours app on Google : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.officehours.app.fitness.at.work.gym.workouts.inmunity.yoga.chair.exercise.stayfit.home.workplace.drink.water.log.food&hl=en