Andhra Pradesh-based electric two-wheeler startup Power EV is all set to launch its electric motorcycle in India. The P-Sport electric Motorcycle comes with a range of 150 km and 210kms variants. P- Sport has a top speed of 85 km/h, which is optimal for the Indian driving conditions.
Power EV is a youth-driven futuristic automobile company based in Kakinada, currently having its office in Kakinada.
Sameer Reddy, the Founder and CEO of Power Electric Vehicles is a visionary businessman whose family has been rooted in the automobile industry for more than 15 years. He also stated that their team of engineers wanted to prove riding electric motorcycles can be way more fun to drive than the traditional IEC motorcycles.
The main motive behind the company is to create simple, street smart, and futuristic electric motorcycles. The company also offers a battery swapping facility to customers with no membership fees for one year in its dealerships.
Our mission is to accelerate India’s transition to sustainable energy. To prove that people didn’t need to compromise to drive electric- electric vehicles can be better, quicker, and more fun to drive than traditional scooters.
Our Vision is to create the most compelling Electric motorcycles of the 21st century and lead the world’s transition to electric vehicles.
P-sport Electric Motorcycle Specifications
Power EV’s P-Sport has a battery capacity of 4.3 kWh, which is capable of reaching a maximum speed of 85 km/h. Its acceleration accelerates from 0 to 85 km/h in 6 seconds.
The 72V – 40/60Ah Lithium battery is removable. A full charge takes about 3hrs and can be carried out with any standard outlet, consuming an average of 4.3kW/h.
P-Sport Electric Motorcycle Highlights
▪ Top Speed – 85 Kmph, safe driving conditions for the rider and most efficient for the optimal range
▪ Range – 150 – 210km/charge variants, the Best range in India as compared to contemporary EV startups.
▪ 3 Driving Mode: ECO (Economy piloting mode), STANDARD (Perfect for every day), and TURBO (More power, more speed)
▪ Outlook – India’s most futuristic motorcycles
▪ Built for Indian driving conditions and equipped with air-cooled battery technology.
▪ Battery swapping facility, which is faster than refueling the bike.
▪ Self-diagnosis technology that predicts and alerts the owner/ rider to any problems with the bike.
▪ User-friendly integration with the personalised mobile application to track battery health at all times.
The Company will also provide their clients’ benefits like Fast-charging technology, battery swapping, and free service for one year.
The company is also planning on setting up various fast charging points in different spots in the city so that no one will face any issues.
Power EV P-Sport Electric Bike Price in India?
This P-Sport electric motorcycle is priced in India from 1.45 Lakh to 1.75 Lakh (ex-showroom) and is set to be launched in Kakinada, Andhra Pradesh in August 2022.
P-Sport Bike Launch and Deliveries
The bike is set to be launched in August 2022 in Andhra Pradesh. The deliveries will be starting from 45-60 days after the launch through the dealerships model.
Power EV intends to establish outlets across Andhra Pradesh and Telangana in the first phase. And later, the company plans to expand the dealership presence across India.