Confederation of Indian Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises, Global Council for the Promotion of International Trade, SIDBI (Regional Office Bangalore), MSME Development and Facilitation Office Bangalore (MSME DFO Bangalore), NSE Emerge (Exchange Partner), Finorbit Global, M1xchange, an RBI regulated TReDS platform (Silver Partner) jointly present “Brand10000SMEs 2022” Karnataka edition on 24th Sept’2022 at The Capitol Hotel, Bangalore.
Sri. Praveen I Ramadurg, Joint Director, Visvesvaraya Trade Promotion Centre, Government of Karnataka will be gracing the occasion as Chief Guest.
The event will be hosting officials from MSME DFO, SIDBI, NSIC, Finorbit Global, National Stock Exchange, M1Xchange – an RBI regulated TReDS platform, Electronic City Industries Association, Karnataka Corrugated Box Manufacturers Association, Peenya Industries Association, Karnataka Small Scale Industries Association (KASSIA), North Karnataka Small Scale Industries Association (NKASSIA), Korea & Denmark Trade Consulates, Angel Networks and MSMEs across India.
Event Scheduled on 24th Sept’2022 4.30PM Onwards
- Opening Ceremony
- Chief Guest Address by Sri. Praveen I Ramadurg, Joint Director, Visvesvaraya Trade Promotion Centre, Government of Karnataka
- Discussion on Eliminate Cash Flow challenges in MSME businesses with TReDS – Bill Discounting by Moulinath Ganguli, Director – Sales, M1xchange, an RBI regulated TReDS platform; Naimish Shah, Partner of Jayashree Industrial Accessories, Karnataka and Keshav Thejas, Deputy Vice President – Business development, M1xchange, an RBI regulated TReDS platform, Bangalore
- Role of MSME Development and Facilitation Office, Ministry of MSME, Government of India by Gopinath Rao, Deputy Director, MSME DFO, Bangalore
- Intervention of SIDBI in MSME Ecosystem by Satyaki Rastogi, Regional Head of Small Industries Development Bank of India, Bangalore
- Unconventional method for fund raising & business growth via exchange platform by Himanshu Srivastava, Senior Manager – southern region at National Stock Exchange of India Limited, Bangalore, Karnataka
- Decoding Angel Investment for MSMEs by Neeraj Tyagi, Co-Founder & CEO, We Founder Circle, Angel Investor
Voices of Industries Association and Apex Bodies
- J.C. Mathad, President, North Karnataka Small Scale Industries Association, Hubli, Karnataka
- MANOJ KUMAR DAGA, President, Jagriti Corrugation Industries
- PREMCHAND PANDURANGAN, Whole Time Director, Carclo Technical Plastics Pvt Ltd, Executive Member, Doddabalapura Industries Association, Bangalore
- Rama NS, CEO, Electronic City Industries Association, Bangalore
- B. Praveen, General Secretary, Karnataka Small Scale Industries Association (KASSIA)
- Suresh Mugalivakam Subramaniam, Head of Energy, Export Advisor, Trade Council of Denmark, India, Consulate General of Denmark in Bangalore
- Sang Ho Weon, Executive Director of Korea-India Software Cooperation Center, National IT Industry Promotion Agency (INDIA)
- 32 qualified SMEs across India will be awarded
The #Brand10000SMEs mission is to assist small businesses by making access to education, collaboration, domestic and national market, capital, and business support services more readily available to them.
Through this mission, SMEs will learn skills such as business plan development, problem-solving, financial management, research and development, product and project management, marketing, employee management, innovation management and digital transformation.
The mission will open doors for SMEs to learn from and be mentored by business owners, as well as provide assistance to those new to entrepreneurship in the form of one-on-one advising.
The #Brand10000SMEs which focuses on practical skills that managers can implement immediately in their company. Small business owners will learn new practices that increase their growth, and they will also begin to craft a growth plan that is custom-tailored to their individual businesses.
#Brand10000SMEs Awards have been instituted to recognise Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs) for their outstanding contributions/ achievements in select areas and to promote MSMEs initiatives in economic, social and educational areas.
Total 321 entries received and thoroughly scrutinized by experts. 32 nominations who make the final selection for the Award.
Each award winner receives extensive media coverage. Winning of Awards is an indication of the awardees success and attracts recognition by the industry. The recognition encourages the winners and also inspires others to excel in their respective fields.
For more details and tickets – https://cimsme.in/event/brand10000smes2022
Confederation of Indian Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (CIMSME)is a confederation based out of Bangalore with its district and state council represented across India. Confederation is a national business network of 27,870+ leading entrepreneurs. Founded in the recent past by a group of young entrepreneurs, Confederation enables business owners to learn from each other, leading to greater business success and an enriched personal life.
Global Council for the Promotion of International Trade is an organization based out of India, South Africa, USA, UAE, EU and GCPIT (UK) Limited with board & council member representation across the world to implement relevant major national development strategies, and promote foreign trade, bilateral investment and economic & technological cooperation; carry forward cooperation with overseas trade promotion counterparts; receive overseas high-end trade and economic delegations. ( http://gcpit.org/ )